Award Details »
Danny Jamieson - JUL 06, 2006 (19:40:15 PM)
The WCBA runs an awards programme to recognise outstanding personal achievement. Check out the achivements so far, grouped by date or by name, using the links at the top of the page.
Awards are in the form of a bar and come with a complimentary header badge on first application.
Available awards are as follows:
300, 299, 298, 275+, 250+, 225+, 200+, 175+, 150+, 125+, 100+
3 Game Series Score
800+, 750+, 700+, 650+, 600+, 550+, 500+, 450+, 400+, 300+, 200+
3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, 10x, 11x
7-10 Split, 4,7-6,10 Split, Doublet, Triplet, All Spare Game, Dutch 200, 100 Over Ave Game, 75 Over Ave Game, 50 Over Ave Game, 200 Over Ave Series, 150 Over Ave Series
The following rules apply:
- You must be a current WCBA Member to apply for awards.
- Each award is $1. Payment must accompany the award application.
- You can apply for any award as many times as you like.
- You can apply for an award for scores achieved in any league or tournament.
- As a general rule, you can only apply for one award of the same type for any score. For example, if you scored a 260 game with an 8 bagger, you can apply for BOTH a 8 bagger award and a 250+ game award. You CANNOT apply for a 8 bagger and 7 bagger award.
- You will receive your awards within one month of receipt of your Award Application Form.